Notice of Public Sales of Personal Property:
Notice of Self Storage Sale: Please take notice Middletown Self Storage 909 Aquidneck Ave. Middletown, RI 02842 intends to hold an auction of the goods stored in the following units in default for non-payment of rent. The sale will occur as an online auction via www.bid13.com. Unless stated otherwise, the description of the contents are household goods and furnishings.
Nick Barba - Unit #4105
Kim Jemmott - Unit #S234
All property is being stored at the above-mentioned self-storage facility. This sale may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Certain terms and conditions apply. See manager for details.
Purchase and Bidding information:
- Buyers must be at least 18 years old to bid.
- The storage unit must be paid with cash only at the time of sale.
- Buyer is responsible for removing the entire contents of the unit.
- The defaulted tenant has the legal right to cure the account thus cancelling the auction up until the cash payment is received by the Storage Facility from the Buyer unless otherwise stated in the state's lien laws or by the Storage Facility.
- The Storage Facility is not liable for any illegal contents removed from the storage space by the Buyer.
Pick up and Disposal:
- All property secured by winning bids must be removed from the storage unit at the time of purchase.
- You must have a paid invoice in order to pick up unit contents.
- You must present a valid state issued photo ID to the site manager that matches the name on the paid invoice.
- You must remove all contents and “broom sweep” the unit within the required cleanout time.
- A refundable cleaning deposit may also be charged, and the deposit amount may vary by Storage Facility.
- You are not allowed to use the on-site dumpsters.
- Personal items (birth certificates, passports, driver's licenses, photo albums, bank statements, etc.) must be returned to the site manager at the time of removal.
- All contents are sold where is as is.
- No representations are made as to the nature, value or fitness of the contents.
- The Storage Facility reserves the right to refuse or cancel any bid.
- Sale is subject to adjournment.